Top reasons to study in Australia
- 7 Australian Universities are among the Top 100 Universities in the world (Ref –QS World Rankings).
- Australian Economy is one of the Stable Economy in the world.
- High Probability of Scholarships for PG and Research programs.
- 2-4 years of Post study work visa available as per duration of the course.
- Great demand for Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil Engineers (Mining Hub-A number of large multinational mining companies operate in Australia).
- Good opportunities for Physiotherapy students (Sports loving Nation).
- Alternate course options available for Pharmacy, Biotech and Medical students.
- Major – February, July
- Minor – November (Few Universities offer this intake)
- 10th, 12th Certificates
- Bachelor Certificates (Individuals, CMM, Provisional)
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Score card
- SOP, Resume (Optional)
- Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
- Good academic % in +2
- IELTS – 6.0 with no individual band of 6.0, TOEFL – 79 Graduate
- Good academic % in Bachelors from recognized university.
- IELTS – 6.5 with no individual band of 6.0, TOEFL – 79
- MBA – 1-2 years of work experience is required
7 Easy steps for Australia Visa Process:
- English Proficiency test – TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
- Application for Admission
- Offer letter
- Pay Tuition Fee
- Financial Documentation
- Visa Lodgment
Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
To be eligible for streamlined visa processing, students will need to provide a CoE for an eligible course at a participating university when they lodge their student visa application.
Streamlining Eligible applicants are those enrolled in:
- Bachelor degrees
- Masters degrees by coursework
- Masters degrees by research
- Doctoral degrees
Streamlined processing arrangements are NOT available for students enrolled in
- Short Courses
- Associate Degrees
- Graduate Diplomas / Graduate Certificates
- Non award Courses
- Diploma and Advance Diplomas
Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE) requirement
The individual circumstances of any student must demonstrate that they genuinely intend to stay in Australia temporarily and study in Australia.
The factors that are considered during assessment of the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement include :
- Student’s personal circumstances in home country
- Student’s potential circumstances in Australia
- The value of the course and applicant’s future
- Immigration history
- Any other matter that is relevant to student’s intention to remain in Australia temporarily.
Part Time Jobs
International students who are studying in a course of more than 1 year duration can work part time up to 40 hours a forthnight during course time and full time during vacations.
Typical Part time jobs available: Campus library, Cafeteria, Retail Malls, Gas stations, Restaurant,etc