One of the main reasons why students choose to study in the U.S. is the country’s reputation
for renowned higher-education programs. Approximately, fifty percent of the world’s top 50
universities are located in the U.S., due to small class sizes, highly accredited professors, and
advanced technology and research capabilities.
Strong Economy and wide and top options to choose for Engineering programs:
• Germany has the strongest and the most sustainable economy in the Europe and in the World.
• Germany is the Engineering hub of Europe. They have most advance engineering technology.
Most reputed courses:
• Many German universities are listed in top 100 universities world-wide and many more under top 100 technical
• German education provides most reputed degree in the world.
High standards of living:
• Living standard is high as compare to other countires in Europe. Inflation rate of Germany is stable as economy
is very strong.
• Per capita income of Germany is nearly equal to that of USA.
Comparatively low or no Tuition cost:
• As a country they have more value of education So Germany offers not only commercially competent, but also
free of cost Education.
• Germany respects human value and it culture. They believe to reserve its culture and language. So it educates
not only academically but also teaches human values.
• Employee receives higher Minimum Wages than most other countries.
• The most advantage to choose Germany is to Avail Schengen VISA. Schengen visa permits entry in 26 countries
in Europe. So the person will get opportunity to roam in 26 countries in Europe.
English – A Medium of Instruction:
• Though, the preference in language is Germany, you will get education in English language.
Post- study Option:
• Upon completion of study, student can settle in more than 25 Countries of Europe under Schengen Visa.
• Well performing graduate students who wish to get into research field easily get research scholarship and at a
later stage can also enter into academics if they so desire.
• Engineering Students get Jobs quickly and very easily due to the shortage of skilled labor all over Europe. After a
Proposed Time Period by the respective country, they can also apply for PR and get the same in any of the
mentioned 27 countries of EU.